We will meet you at the airport, cruise port, or at your hotel by one of our professional representatives
with a sign titled “St. Kitts/Nevis Luxury Taxi & Tours,” with the last name of the person or person (s).
as detailed below:
- Port Zante (cruise port)-we will meet you at the Arrivals Hall upon disembarkation from your ship
- Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport-we will meet you at the airport arrivals area after you clear customs
- Hotels-we will meet you in the lobby of your hotel.
We are in constant communication with the cruise lines, and the St. Kitts Tourism Authority regarding cruise ship arrival and departure times. We remain positioned at the cruise port until your ship arrives and will promptly start your tour upon your arrival.
St. Kitts/Nevis Luxury Taxi and Tours is a Travel Approved entity by the St. Kitts Tourism Authority.
All our drivers are non-smokers, professional, courteous, and fully licensed.
All our drivers are fully vaccinated against the COVID virus.
We operate late model Toyota Hiace buses and Cadillac Escalade ESVs. All our vehicles are air conditioned, clean, fully insured, undergo routine maintenance, and are sanitized after each taxi transfer or tour.
Tour durations are an estimate and vary in length based on the tour type, weather and other factors that may affect tour durations. Tour durations are detailed below:
- Basseterre City Tour: 1-1.5 hours
- Beach Adventure Tour: 3-3.5 hours (includes beach time)
- Best of St. Kitts Tour: 2.5-3 hours
- Full Island/Beach Tour: 3-3.5 hours (includes beach time)
- Island of Nevis: 4 hours if you are picked up on the island; 6-8 hours if you are picked up and transported to the Island from St. Kitts via the Sea Bridge
- Mount Liamuiga Hiking Tour: 6-8 hours
- St. Kitts Panoramic Tour: 2.5-3 hours
All payments are made online. We accept major credit cards and PayPal. Payment should be made online before the start of your tour.
All tours include the drivers which serve as guides converse in the English language.
Upon booking a taxi transfer or a tour, you may cancel the booking up to 24 hours before the taxi transfer or tour for a full refund.
Children under 5 are free.
Gratuities are greatly appreciated. The standard recognized gratuity is 15%-20%
We support a variety of corporate and sports events, conventions, weddings VIP guests, and other on demand activities on the island.
You will arrive back to your ship before its departure, typically 1-2 hours before depending on the tour you are on. You will have time to shop at the port before you board your ship.
We provide bottled water, light snacks, and adult beverages (for purchase) on our tours. The tour stops also offer food and drink options for purchase.
All tours start whether they originate at your hotel or at the cruise port from 9a-11a local time.